Thursday, July 9, 2009

Justin & Neysa

I was able to assist in shooting my first wedding! Many thanks to Susan Miller of Memorable Moments by Susan for giving me the opportunity! I thought that the best way to find out if the pressure of wedding photography is "my thing," would be to jump right in. And my conclusion? I still love weddings! The memories... the joy... the pretty dresses... the tender moments... the "hurry up & wait" syndrome... the sweet words... the yummy food... and the happy couple! I just love it all!
Lovin' the gorgeous details.
(Wonderful flowers, food and location provided
by the amazing staff of A&A Designs at http://www.lilymanor.com/)
The Groomsmen.
The Bridesmaids.
The Groom.

The Bride.

I confess that photographing the bride was my favorite part! Neysa was an absolutely gorgeous bride! She had this ethereal beauty that hung about her, like a misty cloud on spring morning... Just beautiful.





Moments.



The Newlyweds.

The End.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!
    WOW
    i love it!! the prettiest pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naomi!!! These pictures are beautiful!!! You did such a great job!! :D

    ReplyDelete