Thursday, July 1, 2010

{Personal} My Cousin's Wedding

The reason I went to Detroit, Michigan recently.... was for my cousin's wedding. And I am so, SOO glad I went. This wedding was one of the most fascinating and beautiful weddings I had ever been to before. Jessica (my cousin) had fallen in love with a great guy.

America, the melting pot, supplied her with the man of her dreams. And he was also from another culture. And I LOVED the new wedding traditions---the enthusiasm, the different rhythmic music, the whoops and cries of joy!, the endless shaking of beaded cloths and noisemakers... the dizzying exhibition of happiness for the newlyweds!


so different, so fun!


Some gorgeous details!! Because I was in awe of the enormous amount of amazing roses throughout the reception area... While at my table, I couldn't help but reach out and caress the rose petals.. they are real! Fresh-rose-scents are deliciously nice.



The First Dance is always touching.



One little second-cousin had fun, too.


Congratulations to Steve & Jess!! :) Your special day was absolutely beautiful! I was so happy to share it with you both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment