Wednesday, August 4, 2010

{Wedding} Casey & Diana

I can hardly believe that this wedding was over a month ago! It seems like an eternity. July was a crazy-crazy month for me.. but it's good to be be able to blog these! I was happy and excited to second-shoot this wedding for the lovely Kristen Leigh. :) I like that Kristen; she's so FUN! :D

Speaking of fun! Casey & Diana. are. fun!
And a very happy couple.


What a beautiful sunny day...





And off we go! This was the bridal party's "ride" over to the church.




I spent a little time photographing the groom & his men. The guys are always so relaxed and joking and happy. Especially Casey!

And they got serious brownie points from me.. because I was explaining this pose to them "Make a V".. and someone pipes up, "FLYING V!" :) Hahaha. Yes, it's always fun when someone else gets your subtle movie reference.

And I do like brick walls.



Moments before Diana's father walks her down the aisle...

Vows spoken in pale candlelight.





Gorgeous details from the reception!! :) Loooved their black-and-white with a wee bit of blue color scheme! So classy ;)


Casey & Diana.
And they danced...




Contact Naomi * View Online Portfolio * Become a Facebook Friend


No comments:

Post a Comment