Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Giselle & Sarai {Sterling, VA Children's Portrait Photography}

In the midst of client emails and bride-to-bes and the upcoming wedding season, I'm a little distracted. By what, you say? By golden sunlight and vibrant spring dresses and the smiles of little girls. Adorably cute little girls. Little girls in their raven-haired glory. Sometimes clutching the tiniest spring flower. Sometimes holding hands with a dear sister. Sometimes smiling widely or innocently or silly. Always adorable.
Can you tell I have a soft spot for little girlies? And little boys, too.. Okay, I love all little people. :) :) :)

Today, meet my new friends - Giselle & Sarai! Sisters!


Giselle is seven years old. I like her. We had fun together!

A weeping willow in the sunlight. And a smiling face. :)


It was a glorious spring afternoon.


Sarai is four years old. With a sweet smile.


A little cheesiness. ;)


I'm thinkin' that I need to buy a new spring dress. :D These girls inspire me!



Lovin' the black & white series.


No comments:

Post a Comment