Monday, April 12, 2010

Baby Rachel - Portraits

'Tis the season to have babies.. or at least, it is the season among my friends and family! April marks the fifth month in a row that I have attended a baby shower! That's quite alot in my little circle of friends. Not that I'm complaining about these babies. I. Think. They're. FABULOUS.

Meet baby Rachel. Sweet little baby of friends from my church.


That outfit was specifically requested by her daddy. Read the shirt! Or I could just tell you... It says "Trinidad!" His home country. (And he has the COOLEST accent.. but that's just a side note! lol) :) Little baby Rachel's shirt also says, "Little Sunshine." And I think she's a little ray of sunshine to everyone who sees her! That adorable cupid's bow mouth. Ahhh, yes. I melt when I see babies.




For some reason, this image makes me think of Audrey Hepburn. Why? Good question..


The whole family..

Loving each other + loving their baby..




Are you tired, little one?

Somebody wants their mommy's comfort..


Sleep in heavenly peace...


1 comment:

  1. Hello Rachel Marie.
    God's bleeings to you and your parents.
    Hassani and Jessica, Rachel Marie is beautiful.
    She has wisdom in her face as if she knows all that is going on.

    Rachel Marie this is from your Great-Uncle Norton in Trinidad and Tobago.

    ReplyDelete