Thursday, October 14, 2010

Brian & Liz {Bellefonte, PA Engagement Photography}

They strolled up to the park gazebo. I watched them walking hand-in-hand, looking in each other's eyes and smiling like the lovebirds they are... and I knew. This was gonna be FUN!

Meet Brian & Liz. Adorable, affectionate and absolutely beautiful people. They were friends of friends, and by the time the engagement session was over, I felt like a friend to them! :) Of course, we do have some commonalities.... Liz & I agree that soda in glass bottles tastes the best! And Brian & I agree that playing the drums takes too much coordination. :) And we all love Jesus more than anything.



I asked about their love story. They spoke of the flirtatious times, and serious times. Brian realizing that this woman was amazing and why hadn't he done anything about it?! Liz spending some time focused on only the Lord. Brian waiting for the time when she would be accepting.. and then the night that Brian asked her out. He had everything planned out. He'd ask as they were leaving someone's house. But Liz never left. Hmmm. He got in his car and drove away. And then turned around and went back! :) The rest is history! LOL Well, almost.. I still need to hear the proposal story!! :)


I said, "Okay, let's get serious! Model poses! Like some... fashion magazine." (there were so many smiling pictures in between these serious ones. Brian and Liz rocked it though!)




Quick outfit change. Oooh! vibrant colors!! :)


A Black & White series.


Don't they just GLOW?





The jumping picture!! This couple is so fun! :) Congratulations, Brian & Liz! I can't wait til your wedding day!! :)

1 comment:

  1. These photos are absolutely amazing Naomi! I can't wait to show my friends and family. You did a great job with our story too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete