Friday, January 28, 2011

{Friday LOVE} Nutella

The questions that haunt me... how could I go through twenty-eight years of life without experiencing the pure culinary pleasure of Nutella? How could I be so deprived of its yummyness?
Maybe because I'm not much of a peanut butter fan (don't hate---I love me some peanut butter and chocolate together). So I never ventured into Nutella territory.

Then.
28th Birthday Celebration.
Friends handed me a jar of Nutella.
I grabbed a spoon.
First taste...
I was complete gone...
Spent the rest of the evening walking around blabbering about the glories of Nutella!


Hazelnuts + cocoa + milk = Almost. Complete. Bliss.
(My personal favorite serving suggestion?? Add fresh strawberries to Nutella. YES!!!)

And there's some Friday LOVE to Nutella. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment