Friday, July 9, 2010

{Business} My New Camera Baby


This week I have been away--travelling across the country. I seem to be doing that alot lately. :) Technology is a grand thing, though! I pre-blog and schedule these blog posts to publish at a later time... It's niiiiiiice!

And you know what else is niiiiiiice? *silence* MY NEW CAMERA!



I am fully & completely enthralled with my new camera and lenses. While it's true that the camera doesn't make the photographer and 95% of photography is skill, having good tools is a huge help!.. So I cannot WAIT to show you some of the images I've been making! Literally, I can't wait. Here is one shot of Zeph & Kelsey's engagement session! More coming soon!




Contact Naomi * View Online Portfolio * Become a Facebook Friend



No comments:

Post a Comment