Friday, October 8, 2010

{Engagement} Matt & Sharon

When Sharon contacted me about doing their engagement session, she mentioned only one requirement: a bit of "fall color." Hmmmm. I liked that thought alot, and when I travelled to scout out the locations (I like to see what I'm working with!) at Whipple Dam State Park, I was officially excited. Brilliant fall foliage, a lake and a little log cabin! Sweeet!

We had to reschedule once because of rainy weather.. but the new day dawned blessedly cloudy and the soft light seemed to illuminate both the pretty landscape + the happy glow of this engaged couple!

Ya know.. I kinda think they like each other! :) And I really liked them, too.. we had a fun time talking and laughing about everything from kicking down doors (legally, my friends! Matt happens to be military. He can do cool stuff like that) to how Matt misses Sharon when he travels for work.. to how they met (ironically, in a bar). I'm smiling now just thinking about the fun session!

Onward to more fun... the bling! The ring!


My favorite series! :)




We thought this pavilion sign was hilarious. The engagement ring says it all!


Matt & Sharon are such a great combination of silly and sweet.

And while there was MUCH joking + laughter about jumping in the lake (as well as, my crazy fears of FALLING in the lake), we settled for a few shots next to a boat. Love it!! Congratulations, Matt & Sharon!



No comments:

Post a Comment