Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome, 2011!!!! A Time to LOVE!

Happy New Year!!

I'm currently sitting in my home office... cleaning off my desk, answering wedding inquiries and happily drinking coffee from my new favorite mug. 2010 has been an interesting year for me! I decided to up my game in photography.. by upgrading my equipment (D700!!!!! + new lenses!), upgrading my website (http://www.naomielle.com/) and pretty much taking pictures of everything that moves (and some things that don't). :D

I started to define my style as a photographer... Classy. Authentic. Happy.
I discovered how much I absolutely *adore* engagement sessions. They make me jump up-and-down with joy + excitement during the session and make me ooooooh and ahhhh for days whenever I edit them. :D
I photographed weddings myself for the first time ever...
I second-shot two weddings with my favoritest photographer mentor ever. (ohh gee, Kristen Leigh!)
And I shot a wedding while being a bridesmaid + wedding singer, too.. (don't ever do that, you will probably go crazy! hahaha)
I learned that I *LOVE* wedding photography.

2011. A Year for LOVE.
And because I looooove it, I'm extending the Client Referral Program until January 15th, 2011!! So refer-refer-refer... It's pretty easy! Suggest that your friends "like" Naomi Elle Photography on facebook!! www.facebook.com/naomiellephotography! Send them over to www.naomielle.com. Call your friends, text your friends, maybe even send a singing telegram! (do those even exist?). Good for you, good for them and good for me!

And now I'm looking forward to 2011. A time to love.

1 comment: