Thursday, December 1, 2011

2011 Wedding Showcase {Business Stuff, Central PA Wedding Photography}

Who knew that someday I would be showing at a wedding showcase? Crazy thoughts, eh?

As Brandon and I dreamed and planned for a showing at the 2011 Wedding Showcase, we hardly knew what to expect. Maybe to meet alot of brides (we did!) and introduce ourselves about a hundred billion times (not quite that much), but didn't expect to have quite so much fun...
Note: these were super-duper fast iphone pics of our booth.. sad quality, but I was busy talking to people and forming educated opinions on the food vendors' samples.

Our simple, yet effective booth:



We didn't really have a theme... just being ourselves.
Classy. Authentic. Happy. 

This included giving away handmade chocolate truffles to our guests. Those truffles are one of my favorite chocolate recipes. Decadent and completely delicious (even the catering company next to us agreed!;). Why give away truffles at a photography booth? Because it's ME. I (heart) chocolate.
.... And even the brides who already had photographers could enjoy our chocolates.



Accented our booth with Red Roses.
Because they're romantic.



Here is my handsome assistant/husband, looking so wonderful in his suit & tie.


My favorite moments of the wedding showcase (besides delicious cupcakes) would be having friends of past clients walk up and start squealing with joy at our display! Meeting new clients that were as silly & fun as we are. Reading our guestbook later with many brides' names!

And, I didn't mind getting a new dress + pretty shoes for the day, too....

 One last shot... Yes, that's me!



Contact Naomi * View Online Portfolio * "Like" Me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment